Kafue is one of the largest national parks in the whole of Africa. It remains little-known and largely unexplored with vast tracts of its virgin bush still untouched. Thanks to its size and variety of habitat types the Kafue holds a fantastic diversity of wildlife . It is accessible by scheduled or chartered flights as well as road.
kafue national park
Livingstone the tourist capital of Zambia is the gateway to the Victoria Falls. Victoria falls is one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the world. It is one of the largest and most beautiful waterfalls in the world. If you want to discover how the falls were formed and what local customs and traditions surround them, it is worth taking a guided tour.
Kafue and Livingstone are perfect destinations to go to with your family or friends with loads of activities, couples will love these places.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation as specified above
- All meals at Ila Safari Lodge, Sindabezi Island Lodge
- Scheduled road transfers as per itinerary
- Selected local drinks at Ila Safari Lodge, SindabeziIsland Lodge
- Flights as per itinerary
- Scheduled lodge activities at Ila Safari Lodge,Sindabezi Island Lodge
- Park Fees at Ila Safari Lodge
- LaundryService charges, Tourism Levies
What is NOT included in the tour
- International arrival and departure flights
- Premium drinks at Ila Safari Lodge, Sindabezi Island Lodge
- Activity Park fees at Ila Safari Lodge charged at US$ 10 perperson per visit (subject to change) and Falls Entrance Fees are US$ 20 per person per visit (subject to change)
- Transfers to any non Sindabezi inclusive activities
- Tips and Gratuities
- All items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned above in the Inclusion
- All COVID related costs
The Amazing Victoria Falls & Kafue National Park, Africa's biggest game sanctuary.
Spot up to 495 bird species during birdwatching tours
Get romantic with the stunning sunsets and lovely boat trips
Itinerary: Based on 2 guests sharing 1 Room
- Road transfer Lusaka Airport to Ila Safari Lodge – approx. 3.5 hours
- Arrive Ila Safari Lodge for 3 nights in1 standard tent.
A luxury tent at Ila safari lodge
Game viewing in the Kafue national park
- Road transfer Ila Safari Lodge toLusaka Airport – approx.3.5 hours
- Proflight flight from Lusaka Airport to Livingstone Airport. Times and schedule TBA
- Scheduled road transfer Livingstone Airport to Sindabez iIsland Lodge -approx 30 minutes
- Arrive Sindabezi Island Lodge for 4nights in 1 standard chalet
standard chalet at Sindabezi lodge
Main lodge area at Sindabezi lodge
sunset cruise on the Zambezi river
- Scheduled Road transfer from Sindabezi Island Lodge to Livingstone Airport – approx 30 minutes.