South Luangwa National Park and Kafue National Park.
The South Luangwa National Park in Zambia is regarded as one of the world's most prolific game areas, it has one of the highest concentration of wildlife.
The dry winter season, from the middle of April to October is the best time to visit while on a Zambia safari. The concentration of wildlife is at its peak. The South Luangwa National Park is accessible by scheduled or chartered flights as well as road. In the rain season lodges steadily close as access becomes more difficult.
Kafue is one of the largest national parks in the whole of Africa. It remains little-known and largely unexplored with vast tracts of its virgin bush still untouched. Thanks to its size and variety of habitat types the Kafue holds a fantastic diversity of wildlife . It is accessible by scheduled or chartered flights as well as road.
What is included in the tour
- All meals
- Scheduled road transfers as per itinerary
- Selected local drinks
- Scheduled lodge activities
- Service charges, Tourism Levies
What is NOT included in the tour
- International flights
- Domestic flights
- Travel Insurance
- Visa fees
- Premium drinks
- National park entry fees
- Bed night levies
- Tips and Gratuities
- Items not mentioned above in the Inclusion
- All COVID related cost
- Kafue National Park, Zambia's biggest National park
- South Luangwa, world's most prolific game areas.
Itinerary is based on 2 guests sharing - 1 Room
Kafue National Park (8days-7nights)
DAY 1.Upon arrival at Lusaka International Airport you will be met by our representative and assisted with immigration and customs procedures then:
- Transfer from Lusaka to Mukambi Safari Lodge (approx 3hrs)
- Check in at Mukambi safari lodge
- This package includes 2 nights at Mukambi, 2 nights at Fig Tree camp and 3 nights in Busanga. This makes for an exciting opportunity to experience the beautiful open Busanga plains and enjoy your game viewing like never before.
Mukambi Safari lodge