Enjoy the most spectacular views of the Victoria falls from the island where Dr Livingstone first viewed the mosi – oa- Tunya ( the smoke that Thurnders). At low water, the island has its very own bathing pool (Devils Pool) which forms each year amongst the rocks along the edge.
What to bring:
- Swim suits
What is included in the tour
- Morning Breezer ( breakfast, Water, coffee, tea and fruit punch)
- Island Lunch (Lunch, Water, softies & Wine)
- High Tea (high tea, softies, water & wine)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Return transfers (**Separate transfer arrangements to be made.)
- All items of personal nature
- Swimming at the edge of the falls
- View the falls where David Livingstone viewed from.
Morning Visits - Breezer
There are three morning visits of one and a half hours each. These visits include tea, coffee, soft drinks and breakfast.
Livingstone Island Lunch
This includes a buffet lunch, with soft drinks, beer and wine.
One afternoon visit of two hours. This includes tea, light snacks, soft drinks, beer and wine.
In low water season, guests can swim in a rock pool on the edge of the falls accompained by a guide.
Note: All transfers to Livingstone Island are at an extra cost depending on where you are